Physical Therapists - Inpatient, Full Time, Days
|Capital Health System||Type||Full time||Posted||May 23, 2019|
|NJ - New Jersey (All) - Trenton||Salary||- n/a -||Starts||- n/a -|
|Referral||- n/a -|
Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
A four-time Magnet®-recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU) and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Assesses and evaluates patients to determine appropriate treatment plan.
- Develops treatment plans and establishes measurable goals for patients. Implements treatment plan utilizing treatment procedures, modalities, exercise programs and manual techniques.
- Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in therapies and activities to improve the patient's level of function, facilitate discharge and maximize carryover of home instructions.
- Coordinates care with physicians, nurses, case managers and other interdisciplinary team members. Coordinates with healthcare providers and others outside of the hospital when needed.
- Documents submission of attendance/charging records.
- Participates in educational opportunities and self-directed learning. Participates in clinical education program for PT and/or PTA students.
- Participates in committees, special projects, performance improvement (PI) activities and presentations to community, including occasional participation in events outside of work hours.
- Graduation from accredited physical therapy school or education approved by NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- One year of experience preferred with patient populations specific to the position, e.g., acute adult inpatient, adult outpatient, pediatric, etc.
- Valid NJ license.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
- 403b savings and retirement program
- Educational assistance program
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/184286/
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/184286/