Inpatient Physical Therapist
|Matrix Providers, Inc.||Type||Full time||Posted||Apr 09, 2018|
|CA - California (All) - Fairfield||Salary||- n/a -||Starts||2018-03-09+|
You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity for a civilian Outpatient Physical Therapist to provide services to our troops and their families in beautiful Fairfield, CA at Travis Air Force Base.
• Exceptional Salary Package with Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
• Paid Time-Off
• Paid Holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Physical Therapist must have the following qualifications:
• Masters, or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
• A current, unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Have at least 24 months of experience within the past 36 months as a physical therapist
• Possess and maintain current certification in BLS/CPR
Matrix Providers, Inc.