Physical Therapist - $2500 Sign on Bonus
|Department:||OC-VNANJ Physical Therapy|
- Contact: Susan Burns
- Tel: 609-761-0296
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
Evaluate and treat patients, under orders from the referring physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures, to restore function, relieve pain, and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist functions in accordance with their State Practice Act, as applicable.
- Graduate of an APTA approved and accredited college of Physical Therapy.
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- CPR preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to access patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Ability to function as a member of an integrated Healthcare work team.
- Able to travel to patient's home within service area.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Able to use office equipment; i.e. beeper, car phone.
- Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.